Join me and other senior sales, marketing, and operational executives on September 11 in Lexington, MA for a half-day workshop that promises to help you find ways to improve revenue performance.
Sponsored by Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI), this workshop will help you recognize what is keeping your sales organization from driving an ideal level of performance. You will uncover where the performance gaps are that deter revenue generation at the organizational level and be equipped with tools to close the gaps by the time the workshop ends.
During the workshop, I will share with you a sales and marketing transformation framework and a self-assessment process that will help you:
- Establish what business results you want to drive
- Identify sales and marketing objectives needed to achieve results
- Determine which metric-driven activities will help you meet objectives
- Assess sales readiness and enablement capabilities
- Understand the value of potential initiatives
- Review change management fundamentals
Since space is limited for this workshop, I recommend that you reserve your seat today.