Sales Force Design & Deployment Consulting and Offerings
The NARO Group provides an integrated Sales Force Design & Deployment process to help organizations improve sales performance and drive more revenue.
Unlock the Potential of Your Sales Organization
The NARO Group helps companies capitalize on their investments in organizational effectiveness for improved sales performance and greater revenue growth.
The NARO Group’s Sales Readiness Approach provides in-depth understanding of sales performance. We provide consulting to assess how well sales initiatives support strategies and desired outcomes. Strategies such as Sales Person Selection along with Incentives, Supervision, and Motivation are correlated to the most desired sales outcome of an organization, including Quota Performance, Customer Relationships, Job Satisfaction, and Sales Person Productivity. The Naro Group provides sales and sales management training to address development gaps. The NARO Group uses The Predictive Index’s Talent Optimization four-part discipline to align business strategy with your people strategy for optimal business results.
The NARO Group’s Sales Force Design & Deployment process includes:
- Discovery Assessment: The NARO Group will perform an in-depth analysis of what’s working in your sales organization – and what’s not. Through executive-level planning sessions and realistic discussions of sales team performance and supporting processes, we’ll explore how well your sales team’s performance aligns with your corporate goals and sales objectives. This includes measuring and analyzing your people data—then prescribing remedies as needed.
- Designing the Sales Function: Crush the competition by designing your organization, leadership, culture, and team dynamics intentionally and strategically. Consulting on organizing the sales structure includes the following tactics:
- Target Markets/Segmentation
- Building long term customer relationships/moving from transactional sales to enterprise sales
- Deploying Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in addition to Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Selling approach needs to become more customer-centric
- Selling Skills Development: Our Selling Skills system helps you identify and improve the skills needed to execute a successful customer-centric and consultative approach to selling, manage a high-performing sales organization, assess the areas of strength and weakness within your organization, and then train your sales forces to master those skills to achieve better sales results.
- Change Management: Once the operative state of your sales organization and its supporting structures is identified, we work with you to develop a strategic change management plan for sales and marketing transformation. The plan is based on industry best practices for sales readiness and sales enablement.
- Implementation: With your change management strategy mapped out, The NARO Group can help you implement the plan throughout your sales and marketing organizations. We can also help you develop or refine your sales methodologies, sales enablement tools, and sales readiness activities.
- Success Measurement: To ensure that your sales and marketing transformation plan is fully embraced throughout your organization, The Naro Group can help you establish metrics for tracking its success, and ultimately, the increased revenue it drives. We provide reporting and analytic metrics that can identify in real time how adaptable to change your organization is, and where remedial action is required.