December is a bear. Not only is everyone immersed in the holidays, but as a sales or marketing executive, you and your team are driving yearend revenue.
And of course, there is next year’s sales strategy to plan, and a kick off meeting to organize.
By this time of year, you probably have a long list of organizational and process changes that you think will increase the effectiveness of your sales team – and drive more revenue. You know what worked well this year and what didn’t.
Some sales executives think that the kick off meeting is the perfect place to introduce change. But did that work last year?
There’s a Better Way
For 2013, why not launch a continuous improvement strategy that initiates at your sales meeting, but goes on throughout the year in a very delineated, effective way?
Your first step in this plan is give me a call. I’m offering a two-hour consultation – at no charge – on how to effectively introduce change into your 2013 sales plan. With a comprehensive exchange of ideas, you and I will review your sales plan, analyze changes in your buyers’ behaviors, and discuss how to expand the role of marketing. I will also introduce opportunities for closing sales faster, and discuss how to manage change throughout 2013 in a way that is most effective.
Here’s what your hands-on, one-on-one consultation for will cover:
- A Sales Plan Review: What strategies, tactics, and activities will you need in 2013 to succeed?
- Changes in Buyer Behavior: What changes are needed to provide the best buying experience for your prospects?
- Sales Stages: What activities are needed to keep moving opportunities to closure?
- Marketing & Sales Connect: What qualifying criteria constitutes a sales lead? Sales Management: How can you motivate your team to execute the plan?
- Change Management: What critical improvements are necessary for a successful execution of your sales plan?
This is normally a service that I would charge $1,250 for, but it’s yours free if you sign up by December 31, and schedule your meeting before March 29, 2013.
The Reserve Your Time button takes you to an easy scheduling service – you can see the times I’m available and can pick the one most convenient for you.
I want you to have a successful 2013, so let’s start it off right. Call me today and schedule your consultation. It may just be one of your best investments for 2013!